JoSAA is a system designed and introduced for the JoSAA seat allotment for engineering and architecture colleges. First Meeting of JoSAA was organized in year 2015 on May 2nd. A Memorandum as mutual agreement was carried out and signed between JAB – Joint Allocation Board and top engineering institutes of India. It has been decided that admission in these top institutes will be carried out by JoSAA. JoSAA 2018 will be managing allotment of seat for academic year 2018-19. JoSAA 2018 seat allotment details are mentioned in details, check out complete information for your own good.
JoSAA 2018 – Joint Seat Allocation Authority
JoSAA 2018 Online Registration
Candidates, who have applied for JEE Main 2018 exam, must apply for combined seat allotment process by registering yourself with JoSAA 2018. JoSSA is joint seat allocation authority that makes your admission procedure easy so that you did not get confused with different admission procedure. You must have to apply for JoSAA 2018 so register in JoSAA online. Before registering yourself, check JoSAA eligibility criteria for applying to JoSAA 2018. You may check these eligibility criteria on the official site of JoSAA which is www.josaa.nic.in. If you have met all given requirements for applying JoSAA 2018, register for it quickly.
What should be format of certificated for JoSAA? Check out JoSAA Certificate format
Steps for online registration of JoSAA 2018 are as follows:
Many candidates did not have any idea how to do register so that you will get the seat in your dream college. They must follow all given steps here:
- Go to official site of JoSAA 2018 and click on “apply here” link.
- Now, fill asked details in the form like your name, date of birth, rank secured by you and save them.
- Now, you have to enter your rank secured in JEE main 2018 exam.
- Choose your preferred college for seat allocation in the given list and lock them.
- You will get a confirmation message that you have successfully applied for this admission procedure.
More information regarding JoSAA 2018 can be checked from JoSAA Information Brochure
JEE main 2018 seat allotment
JEE main 2018 exam authorities have decided to conduct counselling process through only online mode. JEE main exam given by candidates who want to be engineer or architecture in their future. This is an entrance exam for engineering or architecture course. The exam has been conducted, and this is the time when you may apply for JoSAA 2018 counselling procedure so that seat allotted will be to you. You should register yourself for counselling on the official site of JEE main 2018 exam website. JEE main exam authorities will provide you seat in 3 rounds of JoSAA 2018 seat allotment. JoSAA seat matrix explains the position of vacant seats.
JoSAA Seat allotment will be conducted as per the schedule and it is released by official JoSAA department. You can check JoSAA important dates for completet schedule of JoSAA 2018.
Authorities will give you three chances to apply for taking the seat in your dream college. But, one condition is here to apply for counselling that you must have to clear written exam. Seat allotted to you by JEE Main higher authorities will depend on following factors:
- Marks scored by you
- Your state wise rank
- Your caste category
- Your preferred choices
- Vacancies in your preferred college
Candidate will get a confirmation message or email on registered email address that they have got the seat. Download this JoSAA seat allotment letter as it may be needed while going for admission. Then visit the college and pay your fee and verify documents properly.
JEE Main 2018 choice filling
The result of JEE Main 201 has declared on the official site of JoSAA 2018 and counselling date has been declared by higher officials of exam conducting authorities. Candidates, who have cleared this exam, will be able to apply for counselling. For getting your desired college, you must have to fill your choices in counselling registration form. If you want to change your choices for colleges in the already saved list or want to change preference order, you can do it easily.
With the purpose of all aspiring candidate help, we have given step by step procedure to guide you about JoSAA 2018 choice filling. Steps for JoSAA choice filling are as follows:
- Go to official site of JEE Main 2018 which is jeemain.nic.in.
- Now, login to your account using registration number and password.
- Click on apply for counselling button and enter your asked details in the form.
- Now, choose your preferred college on the list and the preference order.
- Save this list in your account and lock one seat for you in those colleges.
- Go to counselling on called day and check counselling result.
- If you get the seat, confirm it very soon otherwise you will not get another chance.
JoSAA 2018 Choice Filling
JoSAA is common admission procedure for applying to many colleges at once. By JoSAA, you can apply for JoSAA vacant seats in all participating college in JEE Main 2018. JoSAA vacancy Position tells you about vacancy seats. JoSAA is joint seat allocation authority that helps admission procedure easier, so that aspiring candidate applies easily in many colleges. If you want to get admission through JoSAA 2018, first register yourself for JoSAA 2018. After registration, you may choose colleges according to your preferences and save them in the list.
Steps for choice filling in JoSAA 2107:
- Click on “register online and JoSAA choice filling” link on official site JoSAA 2018 so that you can register yourself.
- Login to your JEE main account by entering your registration number and password.
- Check all your basic contact details that may be needed in JoSAA.
- Now, click on choices available button to show all available choices.
- Choose all your dream college from the list in a preferred manner.
- Later, you may also change your preferred college list and save it as per your need.
- Now, lock them your choices for final selection and save on submit button.
- You may take print out of this filled choices for future use.
JoSAA 2018 Fee Details
If you get the seat in any of your dream college by JoSAA spot round, you must have to confirm your seat by paying fees at the instant time. Otherwise you will not be able to get your seat back. You must visit the official site of JoSAA to check fee structure for all different candidate category. Candidates from different category will have to pay the different fee. JoSAA is joint seat allocation authorization that helps to make the admission procedure easy. All colleges have their different admission procedure and candidates may get confuse by this.
So, JoSAA is developed that a common procedure to apply in many colleges for taking admission. We have given fee details for all different category candidates that they have to pay for JoSAA 2018. JoSAA Fee details are as follows:
Aspiring candidates, who belong to general category or candidate from the foreign country, have to pay only Rs. 45000 /- for JoSAA 2018.
JoSAA 2018 fees for accepting seat for candidates to any of category from SC, ST, Gen – PWD, OBC – NCL – PWD, SC – PWD, ST – PWD have to pay only Rs. 2000 /-.
Candidates may pay their fees by internet banking or credit card or by generating e-challan.
JoSAA mock seat allocation 2018
Candidates, who have got cleared JEE Main 2018 exam, will be able to apply for counselling by JoSAA 2018. JoSAA is joint seat allocation authority that will help you to apply in all colleges by only one application request. Higher authorities have uploaded JoSAA mock seat allocation for JEE Main on their official site so that all candidates will be able to get this list. Candidates may have to visit the official site of JoSAA which is www.josaa.nic.in.
Manu of candidates did not know how to get this mock seat allocation result list 2018 form official site. In this article, we want to help them. For this purpose, we have uploaded a simple procedure. By following this procedure, they will be able to get mock seat allocation result list 2018 very easily and can access their name in the result list.
Procedure to download JoSAA 2018 mock seat allocation result list:
- Visit the official site of JoSAA 2018 and login to your account.
- You have to login your registration number and password given by JEE Main authorities.
- In your account, you will see JoSAA result list link.
- Click on this link and result will be in front of you.
JoSAA 2018 Opening and closing ranks
JoSAA 2018 participating colleges
Candidates, who have qualified JEE Main 2018 exam with the good score, should apply for JoSAA counselling so that they may get the seat in their desired college. All colleges have admission procedure and candidates may get confused as they have applied in many colleges for counselling. So, a joint commission has come into existence called as Joint Seat Allocation authority (JoSAA). JoSAA is an authority for which JEE main cleared candidate may apply. More than 90 colleges have participated under JoSAA 2018. Before applying to this, you must have knowledge about colleges. In this article, we have given a list of participating colleges.
IITs colleges participated in JoSAA 2018 are here:
- Indian Institute of Technology Chhattisgarh
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore
NITs colleges participated in JoSAA 2018 are here:
- National Institute of Technology Agartala, Tripura
- National Institute of Technology Delhi
- National Institute of Technology Goa
- National Institute of Technology Sikkim
- National Institute of Technology Mizoram
- B.R National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, Punjab
- National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh
JoSAA 2018 Rank List
JEE main 2018 exam rank list will be declared by officials very soon so that cleared candidates apply for JoSAA registration. JoSAA is Joint Seat Allocation Authority that provides you an opportunity to take apply admission at one place. Candidates may get this JEE main 2018 rank list from the official site of JEE main 2018 or also from JoSAA 2018. You may visit the official site any number of times in a day as per your convenience. There will be no charge for visiting the official site. After getting your rank, you will be able to choose college according to the availability of seats.
You should check out JoSAA cut off marks for each IIT and NIT
We have given a small procedure here so that all candidates may download it easily.
Procedure to get JoSAA 2018 rank list as follows:
- Go to official site of JoSAA 2018 exam.
- On the left side of the official page, click on login button.
- Now, login to your registered account using your registration number and password.
- Your score card and rank will be shown to you if you have cleared this exam.
- Your rank card will be posted at your postal address if you get cleared.
- Keep this score card safely and use it for future use.
JoSAA 2018 Spot round
JoSAA is Joint Seat Allocation Authority that has been setup to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation in more than 90 institutes of India. JoSAA setup by Ministry of human resource and development (MHRD), India. Institutes included in JoSAA 2018 are ISM, 22 IITs, 20 IIITs, 31 NITs and 18 other government funded institutes. Candidates, who have applied for JEE Main 2018 exam, must visit the official site of JoSAA 2018 so that all aspiring candidates will be able to know about spot round. JoSAA seat upgradation is also possible,
Many statements are given by higher authorities of IITs or NITs that in the year 2018, there will be no spot round under JoSAA. As participating institutes suffer a number of vacant seats after all counselling rounds, higher authorities have decided that there will be no vacant seat from this year in any of participating institutes. Aspiring candidates must apply for counselling to get the seat in any of IITs or NITs or ISM. After getting a seat in any of college, the candidate must have to confirm their seat with fee payment and document verification. If you did not confirm your seat, you would not get another chance by spot round to fill vacant seats. So, when you get the seat from counselling, confirm it by very soon.
We hope that this have cleared all your doubts about What is JoSAA.