JoSAA 4th Round opening and closing rank 2017: The JoSAA will be conducted at the every year for the higher secondary school students to place them on the right set of engineering colleges. The students will find many difficulties while seeking for the good engineering colleges participating in JoSAA. But they can avoid them by using this 4th round opening and closing rank for counselling. The counseling can be registered at any one of the four rounds by candidates. In each round, they can get the same set of colleges. There will not be any changes in any rounds. So, the candidate can make use of any one of the round as they preferred. But only single registration is allowed to various institutions for courses.
JoSAA 4th Round opening and closing rank
The JEE main rank list will be displayed on the official website of the counseling board. The candidate has to verify the rank list method at every year, since the JoSAA 4th round opening and closing rank list will be altered at every year. They can also view the details of the dates and results of the previous rounds.
The website will also post the dates for the fourth round. So, the candidate who applied on the fourth round can get the dates according to their ranking list. Once the JoSAA registration is over, the candidate can get the rank list individually within few dates. By the ranking list, they will allot the dates for counselling.
Click Here to check required document format for 4th round allotment.
Opening and closing rank of 4th round JoSAA 2017
The 4th round is considered to be the last round for the JoSAA counselling. So, after this round, they cannot participate in the counselling. The similar steps are involved in these methods also. The steps to be undergone by the users will be listed out at below.
- Candidates, who are preferred to register on the online sites, have to look after the official website of the counselling.
- The required details of the counselling will be displayed on the online sites.
- The registration for the 4th round can be seen on the right side of the window.
- The candidates can see the direct link for the registration.
- Open the direct link specified on the window.
- Then fill the required details at the registration form.
- Attach the original copy of the documents specified without fail.
- Make sure every detail is filled in the registration form.
- Then click on the submit button to submit the registration.
- The results of the registration form will be available on the window.
- Either save the PDF file or take the print out copy of that file.
These are the methods to be followed in the 4th round. After registration, they can get their rank number. Among every candidate, each one will be specified with isolated rank number. If the candidates are placed in the special category list, they will be announced to attend the JoSAA counselling beginning. Since, they have the first priority in the counselling. The rest of the candidates should check the counselling date on the official websites. According to the date specified, they will conduct the counseling. The candidates can select their preferred colleges during the counselling.