JoSAA 2017 Certificate Format: This is one of the common counselling boards which are conducted for the higher secondary students to place at the right set of colleges for their higher studies. This counselling board is purely meant for the student who shows their interest in joining the engineering colleges. The IIT’s, NIIT’s and CIFT’s kind of institution will be offered under this council.
JoSAA 2017 Certificate Format
Rather than this institution, the council will not offer any other college. Thus students can enroll their names and the marks obtained at the higher secondary to the council board for the JoSAA registration. Without the registration, the students cannot participate in this counselling.
Table of JoSAA 2017 Certificate format for all required documents
|Document Verification For admission to IITs and ISM||Click here for format|
|Document Verification For admission to NITs, IIITs and Other-GFTIs||Click here for format|
|Undertaking by the candidate||Click here for format|
|Form II: Disability Certificate||Click here for format|
|Form-III: Disability Certificate (In case of multiple disabilities)||Click here for format|
|Form-IV: Disability Certificate (other than those mentioned in Forms II and III)||Click here for format|
|JoSAA SC/ST Certificate Format||Click here for format|
|JoSAA OBC-NCL Certificate Format||Click here for format|
|Medical certificate to be produced by Dyslexic Candidates||Click here for format|
|Medical report (to be issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner)||Click here for format|
The registration details of this council will be available on the official website. The students can check the required details of the JoSAA counselling. And also, the links will be provided to register on the online way. So, the interested candidate can apply their name by the online site. But they have to make sure about the colleges and their courses before they apply to the council. Since, there are huge numbers of colleges are available in this board. The students should specify their desired colleges and courses during the registration of the counselling. So, the council board will have a look after that while they verify the papers.
JoSAA Documents to be Submitted to Counselling
The imperative part in registration is nothing but to submit the documents. I could guess that, your next question would be that, what are all the documents have to be submitted – right? There are some documents are required to apply the counselling. The candidate can view on the details of the required documents on the official website. Let us also know about the required document to be submitted during the registration.
- The provisional of the last studied instruction. This can be easily downloaded at the JoSAA official website, if the needed be.
- The Fee payment for seat acceptance proof should be attached.
- JoSAA Medical certificate of the candidate should be submitted.
- Declaration form of the candidate should be attached.
- Passport size photos of the candidates are required for two nos.
- Attested copy of admit card is required.
- Original birth certificate of the candidate along with the attested copy.
- Original name proof certificate is required along with the attested copy.
- Original category certificate with attested copy is also to be attached.
- If candidates are disabling, they have to attach their certificates.
- Nationality certificate with attested copy should be submitted.
- Original copy along with the photography of the 12th class mark sheet is required.
These are the major required document to be enclosed along with the registration. If the candidates are choosing to register in the direct form, they have to attach the copy documents to the respective offices. If they are choosing the JoSAA online registration, they can attach the file at the required link. So, the board counselling members will verify the certificates attached at the registration. If they are satisfied with the mark sheet and the JoSAA 2017 certificate format, they will issue the rank list.