JoSAA 2017 Choice filling & Locking: JoSAA is the common exam which is conducted for higher secondary school students to place them in the right institutions for their higher studies. The students can able to place on the NIT’s, IIT’s, IIIIT’s, ISM and GFTI. Since, the JoSAA will include these colleges under their counselling. Rather than these colleges, no other engineering colleges will be included in the counselling.
JoSAA 2017 choice filling
So, the students who wish to join in these set of colleges can make use of these exams without fail. These exams will be conducted after the results issued for the higher secondary exams. But the students have to apply for the exam before the result has been issued. JoSAA 2017 choice filling will be started from
|Candidate fill-in their choices of academic programs in participating Institutes||1st week of July, 2017|
Generally, the students will have mess when they try to fill the JoSAA application form of the exams. Since, there are plenty of questions are available in the application forms. Here, the application of the JoSAA can be either filled by direct form or on the online sites. Most of the students will prefer using the JoSAA online procedure.
The reason would be that they can easily submit the form without any issues. The main thing has to consider is that only the students who are passed in the JEE main exam are supposed to take part in the JoSAA. Other students cannot take these exams.
JoSAA 2017 choice filling procedure
Once after the student scored good marks in the JEE main exams, they can apply for the JoSAA exams. Here, the online method will be easy to fill the application form rather than any other methods. The online registration will also have many questions to fill. But they can avoid completing when they follow the given below rules. There are only simple steps to undergo to complete the JoSAA 2017 choice filling procedure.
- Candidate should click on the online registration and JoSAA 2017 choice filling in website.
- The requested JEE main exam’s roll number and password to login the registration form.
- Candidate can visit their own profile with their details.
- They have to check whether or not the details enrolled in the page are correct.
- If they want to edit the password, they can choose on the change password option on the website.
- They can edit the contact details by clicking the edit contact details option.
- After editing all the records, they can click on to the submit changes button.
- Candidate can see the choices available at the window.
- They can click on to the choices available to know various programs.
- The choices will be displayed when the candidate has passed the JEE main exams.
- Then they can click on the choice filling & locking.
- Candidate can fill the choices according to their preference. There are many choices are displayed for the students.
- Click on to the choices interchange when they want to edit the order of preference in their choice.
- Click on to the choice rearrange when they want to change their order of choices.
- After modifying all the records, they can save and finally they can click on to the lock choice.
- Finally, they can take a print out copy for that.