JoSSA JEE Main 2018 seat Allotment result – Check here: JoSAA stands for Joint Seat Allocation Authority as CBSE introduced new counselling system for JEE and it’s known as JoSAA. It is a memorandum of Mutual Agreement and it has been decided in the meeting that the JoSAA seat allocation will be done on joint basis by 88 institutes for all academic courses starting right from academic year 2018.
Various authorities such as JEE (Joint Entrance Admission) 2018 which represents all IIT’s & ISM Dhanbad, JAB (Joint Admission Board), Central Seat Allocation Board 2018 representing NITs & IITs and funded technical institutes by State or partly Central govt. All the admission process will be done on online basis only and every institute will have to follow same platform for admissions.
JEE Main 2018 Seat Allotment Result
The applicants, who have qualified in various exams, can fill and lock their choices. They can also participate in the process of seat allotment and counselling. For knowing the JoSAA seat allotment result 2018, the qualified candidates must visit the official website which helps them in downloading the results and it also provides latest updates and useful information’s regarding seat allotment process.
The seat allotments for different academic programs are divided into State quota, Home state quota including all states and union territories except the Home state. The Home State quota is only applicable to those candidates who have been determined by State code of eligibility, I the same state where institute is located. The JoSAA seat matrix data is provided by various participating institutes and these data are provided only after the consideration of policies and reservations decided or applicable to them. High rank is very important for best seat allotment in best institutes.
JEE Main 2018 seat allotment result dates
The seat allotment process is only conducted for the qualifying candidates and it is totally based on the rank of every candidate as well as the choices filled by the candidates. There are various factors on the basis of which effective seat allotment process is conducted which are as follows:
- First of all, authority checks the category or class of every student such as Gen/ OBC/SC etc.
- Along with the consideration of category, the ranks list of aspirants is also considered. Thus scoring high rank is very important to get seat according to their choice or preferences.
- Next the academic programs as listed by the candidates are taken into consideration. Based on the academic programs also seat allotment depends.
- All the eligibility criteria are decided by the authorities.
- Then comes the accessibility of seats in different categories and seat quotas are considered.
- The business policies are considered as it is most important aspect in order to select the right candidate.
- Aspirants can visit the official site to know the latest updates and information details regarding the seat allotment.
The entities involved in JoSAA are Joint Admission Board (JAB), Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE) 2018 will be responsible for conducting the examination following the norms & policies as stated by the authorities and rules are also decided by the authorities. The CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board) 2018 frames the policies yearly as well as norms for JoSAA 2018 seat allocation. JoSAA consists of representatives from CSAB as well as JAB 2018 and JoSAA is also responsible for providing details of exam as well as joint seat allocation.