JoSAA Spot round : No Spot round for JoSAA: JoSAA, that is, Joint Seat Allocation Authority is basically a memorandum signed between different authorities that monitor admission process at 80 top-tier technical institutes of India. The motive behind this memorandum is to regulate the admission process at various IITs, NITs, ISM Dhanbad and other technical institutes.
JoSAA Spot round
In other words, this memorandum aspires to provide a uniform admission procedure to the emerging technical minds of India. The memorandum which was signed on May 2, 2015 in IIT Bombay is all set to come into action for the academic year 2016.
Things to Remember for JoSAA Registration?
- In order to register for JoSAA 2017, candidates will have to register on official website of JoSAA.
- Registration should be done on time before the due date is over or else it will be cancelled.
- There are a total of 5 eligibility criteria and all of these criteria should be fulfilled.
- A candidate can register for himself for JEE advanced 2017 if he or she failed to register for it while registering for JEE mains 2017.
- Once the application is completed, a candidate cannot withdraw it. Moreover, there is no option for refunding the fees.
Only after the registration is successful, candidates will be able to fill their choices about institutes and branches. All the candidates must carefully go through all the rules and regulations listed on the official website of JoSAA 2016 before applying for it.